Sunday 1 March 2009

Transmac

GR21

Bus is my main way to commute in Macao. The fare is very low. Much lower than Hong Kong. But the service is sadly also much lower than HK. Recently I found it had been improved. I don't know whether people in Macao is not as many as before now or the bus company has realised the importance of service. Macao has 2 bus companies. Why did I mention only one? Transmac is the one I found improved. Not the other one.

I hope they can get even better as their improvement has yet met the standard of HK.

I took this picture at a bus terminal. The teminal serves for the two bus companies. I happened to see all of the Transmac buses in front of me while sitting at the front seat of the bus of another company... The composition is not good. But I felt like taking it. Kind of expressing my hope for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment