Saturday 28 February 2009

Ruins

TC-1

No. This is not the Macao landmark, Ruins Of St. Pauls. They're the ruins left after the demolition of a building. I guess the building has gone for a long time. At least when I first came to Macao 8 years ago, the building was no more.

It used to be a garbage collection point. People preferred to throw rubbish inside the ruins rather than take it to the big garbage bins nearby. Weird. Now it's clean. With cool graffiti on the wall. I've taken photos of it. But they're not satisfactory. Later if I can take a good shot, I'll post here.

I have no idea what the cross-like thing on the top of one of the walls is.

1 comment:

  1. I like this picture and am also drawn to photograph ruins or abandoned houses or factories. There is something about these places that make them very interesting. You have to wonder about the past and what went on in the building, what did it witness.

    ReplyDelete