Thursday 8 January 2009

Burden

Ricoh GR Digital

This is my first blog entry on Blogger. More or less a test. But the photo is for real. It's my most favourite among the few I took today (7th). Or yesterday? From tomorrow's post, I'll try to upload my photo(s) of today before midnight to make it more like what we mean by "today" in a general sense. And this helps me to set it as a deadline.

For those who don't know my past, I have maintained my PhotoBlog until this very photo after reading the news that the website is heading towards the subscription way that I can only upload 3 photos a day if I don't put money on it. This is definitely limited when I'm suddenly inspired or lucky enough to have more than 3 pictures I like taken during the day... So I've decided to call it quits and see if I can do something on Blogger, on which my favourite blog, Cristian's Ricoh GR-Diary, is kept.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new blog Mike! I think this format works beter than your previous blog. Although I am not crazy about some things on Blogger, it does work best for me and I prefer it to Wordpress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cristi! Please feel free to comment on the format. I'm so new to Blogger and still trying to make this blog looks and works better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike, I think it works very good but maybe try using a lighter font to make the text more visible. Also maybe swap the 'About me' box with the slideshow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good ideas! Hope it's more easy to read now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good change, it is much easier to read now.

    ReplyDelete