Sunday 25 January 2009

In the Dark

Ricoh GR21 / Kodak BW400CN / Canon 8800F

After 3 rolls of film, I've got used to my GR21 quite well. No need to make a few adjustments to the angle between the viewfinder and my eye for getting a clear view. :P It's quite a snap now. I'm glad.

Got probably my last black and white film processed. In the first 4 shots including the one posted here, I pushed the film from ISO400 to ISO1600. Unfortunately, the good shop as seen in the photo told me I couldn't get it developed accordingly at any shops in Macao. Too bad! :( So the first 4 photos are inevitably underexposed.

Ricoh GR21 / Kodak BW400CN / Canon 8800F

Thanks God that I asked the right question not too late. After my mistake, I set my GR21 back to ISO400. Other shots are exposed normally. This is one of the examples of night street scene. I didn't add film grain and do any adjustments this time. I just like the smooth black and white tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment