Sunday 18 January 2009

GR21 "in Colour"

Ricoh GR Digital

Today I didn't take any pictures with GRD except this one. I loaded another roll of film in my GR21. This time was a colour film (Fujicolor Superia Reala 100). I took pictures with it. One of them should be posted as picture of today. I don't know if I really like it yet until it's scanned or printed. So the photo here is only a substitute. Once the real one has come out, it may be replaced.

Although I still haven't got used to it completely, I felt better each time I took pictures with it. Aside from the fact that it's my new camera, I have a feeling that it would be my main camera instead of GRD as expressed last night. GRD would then be a camera for situations that I can't do well with GR21...

Will see.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds interesting, looking forward to read more about your experiences with the GR21 and see the pictures. Your experiences seem to be the opposite of mine where I could not wait to get back to the GRD ;).

    ReplyDelete