Monday 12 January 2009

Home Moving

Ricoh GR Digital

I've moved my own home for 6 times. All were nightmares. Packing, moving and unpacking. After each settling down, I could find something damaged during the road. The stuff left now should be the ones I wanted the most. They survived after each merciless "finalisation" of all I would ever need. They inevitably have new company as time goes by.

I don't know whether I'll move again. I sometimes think I need to imagine I have to move to another flat. I can then trash or give away something I once wanted but now can live without. Living space is limited. Trying to learn who we are and what we truly need becomes more and more important.

Took this picture during my way back home. The man looked annoyed whilst the lady didn't care at all. After all, it's more a man's job.

1 comment:

  1. As everyone else I don't like moving although I did move quite a few times in recent years. Moving is always a hassle but the positive things is that it allows me to sort through things and get rid of stuff I don't need anymore.

    ReplyDelete