Thursday 29 January 2009

Happy Man & Unhappy Kid

Ricoh GR21 / Kodak BW400CN / Canon 8800F

Do you love McDonald's? Their slogan "I'm Lovin' It" makes me sick. Yes, I don't like them for their junk food. When I smell them, I just want to walk past as soon as possible. But I still have to go to their restaurants because my friends like junk food or I don't have much time to eat. Fast food is one of the ways to go. Fast indeed. I think once in a while eating at McDonald's is not too much.

I took this picture when I went to the McDonald's near my home. I saw the kid. He looked strange. All the kids I've seen and know love McDonald's. His look made me think he's an exception. Pretty weird, isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. Yep, Mike, you get the same point as I thought. Recently, I avoided all of junk food, especially KFC and McDonald's. Nice grain in this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bhuminan! Support you to stay away from junk food! :)

    ReplyDelete